Friday, December 31, 2010

New Pattern Design in the Works!

I've really enjoyed creating new patterns lately .... and the two that I've come up with (although they're fairly simple) have turned out rather well I think!

I have a couple of hanks of this beautiful variegated yarn in my stash .... it's a fingering weight wool/nylon blend called "Footloose" by Diamond Yarns. I really love the blue and purple hues!


So far I haven't found a pattern that I would like to use it for, so I'm thinking that it might be perfect for my next pattern creation! I've decided on a hat .... the fine yarn weight will make for a light-weight accessory that is more delicate than my previous chunky patterns, and I'm envisioning a lace pattern that will showcase the variegated shades of the yarn.

Hopefully this next pattern turns out as well as I'm anticipating!



1 comment:

  1. I am looking for this purple and blue green yarn to make lanyards for our Kairos Outside! Who sells it?

    ReplyDelete